FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Seasons end

<<

Ken_nneth

Minor Planet

Post Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:08 pm

Seasons end

Hi Guys
I want to thank you all, especially Sean, for your support this season. My season is over due to disappearing darks skies. Living under the midnight sun has its pros and cons, so its time to pack up and make room for my summer hobbies. Greenhouse needs cleaning and my fishing gear dusting off. Sad to put away my equipment just as I was getting things to run smoothly. Its been a troublesome season with a lot of mechanical problems on top of really bad weather. Now that I’ve taken the diction to stop imaging I’m glad for all the rain and snow because the rivers will remain big through the summer and the salmon will be swimming. Hoping to break my record of 15kg on fly rig.
Again, thank you. I’ll still be looking at your posts.
Ken
Kenneth

Celestron Edge HD 8/SkyWatcher Black Diamond ED80
Celestron f7 Reducer​
CEM60, QHY PoleMaster
SestoSenso AutoFocuser
Guiding-​ZWO OAG, LodeStar x2
ZWO ASI1600, ZWO filter wheel, Baader L,R,G,B, Ra 36mm​
<<

h2opolo

Black Hole

Post Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:25 am

Re: Seasons end

Ken it's been really great to see you grow. You might want to make a journal of all the steps you do to get setup because I went thee months without shooting and found out that most of the little things were on my short term memory. Ha ha

I had a hard time getting proficient. Hey why don't you do some time lapse stuff or maybe buy a Rhino Slider like I did and get into some fun photography until darkness returns. I'm going to stay in touch. Post your fishing shots either here or at http://www.redstickastro.com

Hang in there Brother
Carbon 127, GSO RC-8, Stellarvue 130 EDT, WO GT71 & Zenith Star 61
Losmandy G11G
NEQ6, ST80, Lodestar X2,
QSI 690 & 683
Astrodon Ha, SII, OII, LRGB
Shoe size 11.5

Website http://www.redstickastro.com
<<

gardenfish

Hypergalaxy

Post Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:12 pm

Re: Seasons end

Good luck with the fishing. Its almost Bass season here. Well its always Bass season but summer and fall bring lots!!!I have not had the boat out in a year so I will take it in soon for a check up before heading out. I also head to the mountains for some trout fishing. We have a cabin a couple hours north in the high country so it makes for a nice little get away.

Post some river pics and hopefully some Salmon pics, even if its not a record.

Enjoy, Rick
Takahashi TSA120
Takahashi TOA150
SV70T
CEM60 - PierTech2 pier
QSI6120 WSG-8
Astrodon 31mm LRGB E Series -Ha-3nm - OIII-3nm - SII-3nm

G3 Mono - ASI290MM Mini - ST80

ES 152 AR - Atlas mount
16" goto Dob

Nikon D5200 Modded

Roll-off roof Observatory